Tuesday 1 May 2012

Lush!

Finally Lush has opened in my city!


And I caouldn't be happier since the closest Lush store I could go to was the one in Venice, which isn't exactly around the corner. I went there on the very day they opened and it was crazy busy, but I still managed to get a couple of things...

-Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
- Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Facemask



The lemony flutter cuticle butter is a very thick and reach cream that is meant to heal and sooth chappped and very dry skin, I use it on my hands like a normal hand cream and this little miracle maker helps with my eczema like nothig else (maybe only cortisone). The only negative note is that they add perfume to the formula and I tend not to like things with perfumes added (specialy face pproducts though)


Cosmetic warrior fresh face mask is a garlic and tea tree oil based mask, "This is the front line of defence for spot-prone skin".
This mask is really good in preventing pores from clogging and healing existing spots, so far I like it and I've started noticing a difference in my skin after two applications. Being fresh this product is meant to be kept in the refrigerator and to be used within 3 weeks from the purchase.


The consistency is nice, creamy with little chunks of garlic here and there. Garlic and tea tree oil are known for their antiseptic proprties, while green grapes hel cool and calm down the skin. Other ingredients in the mask are fresh eggs to help tighten skin and honey which is an amazing help for acne prone skin, helping it remain soft. Kaolin (or clay) help detox the skin. Every 5 pots you bring back you'll get one free!


I'm really pleased with my purchases and can't wait to try more Lush products! Any suggestions? Let me know! :)

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...