Saturday 21 January 2012

Re-discovery: Laura Mercier mineral powder


I know I often said, in previous posts, that I don't wear foundation on a daily basis, mainly because I am always rushing secondly because I believe that letting the skin breath (spots included) helps keeping it clear. Lately though I've found, in the attempt of organizing my make-up, this mineral powder foundation and... I am in love! I purchased this over a year ago on a trip to London and totally forgot I had it. 


When I found it I decided to give it a try again, and I applied it using a big kabuki brush, in circular motions. It was surprising how natural looking this foundation is and jet has the perfect amount of coverage. The coverage is easily buildable, it can even cover acne without looking like you have a ton on. It does not get attached to any dry patches, lets the skin breath and once it sets does not look powdery at all, in fact I’d say it’s quite dewy, and I sometimes use powder on top if I want a mat finish.


I've been using this for over two weeks now and my skin has not changed in any way, if nothing looks more radiant, no unwanted breakout came up since using this product and I will stress that my skin is SERIOUSELY acne prone!
Her is the description given on the Laura Mercier website: "Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15 is a finely milled powder composed completely of natural elements with 15 active amino acids to clear the skin of toxins, promote healthy skin cell growth and fight the aging process." as far as I'm concerned I'm sold on this product and I undoubtedly recommend this to anyone!
It retails at approximately $35, and there are varoiuse shades to matcj your skintone, I personally use Real Sand.

Hope this was useful!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...