Sunday 8 January 2012

2011 favourites -SKINCARE-


As the first week of the year is quickly coming to an end, so is my "miniseries" on my 2011 favourite produce, and last but not least we have skincare! There are 3 brands that stood out in these past twelve months: Clinique, Liz Earle and Avène.

1. Clinique Anti Blemish 3 steps system, I did a blogpost about it a while ago, and I'm still using it, (I still get a few break outs) but I'm really pleased with the results.



2. Liz Earle, I use daily their Cleanse and Polish cleanser as a make-up remover in the evening, and works wonders, leaves the skin really clean and removes every little mascara residue from the eyes. Another product I really like from their range is the Deep cleansing mask, that is a clay mask that helps "draw out impurities and oil", it also visibly reduces pores. I love the smell of propolis this clay mask has, and the fact that you receive a song to remove it after application. I also use the Liz Earl Gentle Face Exfoliator, that I use twice a week in the shower. I'm aware that many people don't like the "scrub type" exfoliator, but I can assure you that this product is so gentle and at the same time effective, that I feel confident recommending it even if you have sensitive skin (which I have).



3. Avène. By far my favourite brand when it comes to moisturizers. I use the intolerant skin recovery cream, on top of the Clinique moisturizer only at night time and really calms down the redness in the skin. I also use the under eye cream which is simply amazing (I did a post about it too), and reduces significantly any dry patches I tend to get on my eyelid! When my acne was much better a couple of years ago I used Clearance K and that was fantastic for black and white heads ( I just felt like it needed a mention)



4. Differin cream, this is an acne treatment that my dermatologist prescribed to me that is helping fading the marks left behind by blemished and little scars I have on my face. 


Here are all my skincare favourites, I hope you found this post useful or at least interesting!
Hope you'll all start the second week of 2012 the best way possible!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...