Monday 26 September 2011

Avène Soothing Eye Contour Cream


If you've been on the lookout for an eye cream that is not anti-aging (I don't feel like I need it yet being only 21) but that is really moisturizing you should give this one a try!
I don’t normally use under eye creams, but lately my skin around the eye are has been feeling really dry and much thinner than usual, so I decided it was about time I started taking care of that part of my face as well.
So I popped into the pharmacy and the lovely lady there suggested this soothing and moisturizing cream that suits young people's skin needs better than an anti-aging one.





I've been using it for the past week and I've already seen a significant difference in how the skin looks and feels to the touch, not so thin anymore and way more smooth too! Plus a little tiny bit really goes a long way, it doesn't feel greasy at all and absorbs quickly! what more could you ask for!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...