Saturday 19 May 2012

Avenè soothing moisture masque

Hello girls! I know what you're all thinking... another Avenè product...I can't be helped! but it's really worth a review.



Since the weather has been really all over the place these past months so has my skin, it's really unbalanced and I have a few dry patches on my chin and a few more breakout, while my nose is more shiny than usual while my forehead has some dry days mixed with oily ones, so as you'd imagine a complete mess! So I decided that my skincare routine needed some sort of change and I picked up this Soothing moisture mask, rich in thermal water form the avene springs (as all the Avenè prducts). This mask has been amazing at pluping the skin while deeply hydrating it, I use it as an overnight treatment. I applyt it in the evening after cleansing the skin and in the morning my skin has aborbed it. When I firs used it I could already tell a difference, those fine lines that bother me so much on my forehead were gone, my skin felt as soft as silk and so compact and lumionous! This has become one of my "can't live without" product. I use it once or twice a week depending on how my skin feels, I find that whenever I use it at night the day after my skin is less oily and makeup goes on smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...