Wednesday 23 May 2012

Mum's new finds: Estee Lauder

As mother's day has now gone and my mum did not recive the anti-aging creme she so deserately needed decided to go out and treat herself to a new serum and moisturizer! When i got home I couldn't help myself and snapped a few pics! Her "weak spot" is the chin and neck area that has lost a bit of tone throughout the years. Estee Lauder Re-Nutrive ultimate lift for neck and chest is specially formulated to address that problematic and make the neck firmer and the skin tighter; combined with the wrinkle lifting serum Perfectionist CP+ is supposed to be the ultimate weapon! I've decided to take a picture every day of my mum's neck for two weeks and then update you all! so if you or your mum struggles to find an effective anti wrinkle creme I'll let you know if this is HG or not!



So far (two days in) the skin looks much better and feels more velvetty and soft, but I'm curiouse to see in two weeks time if the results will be surprisingly good or just ok...

bis bald!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...