Wednesday 9 May 2012

May outfit

Spring in in and I must say the weather doesn't feel quite warm yet! Rain and wind are forcing me to still wear my trench! Even though I wish it was warmer I've been enjoying layering warmer clother with much lighter ones! Here is what I'g go for in a casual day at uni!

May outfit




Burberry trench jacket, or actually any trench will do, I hace a Pinko one that I absolutely love!
Jacob Cohen skinny leg jeans, I adore skinny jeans, and Relish in another good brand to check ouy!
Dieppa restrepo shoes, I am obsessed with this style of shoes! love it for a dayly use when I can't possibly wear high heels!
Chloé shoulder handbag, how cute is this little preciouse thing? I love chloè designes!
Nina Ricci floral scarve, I love soft silk scarves for this season because they can keep quite warm but be very airy and light at the same time!
A nice white t-shirt is always good in any occasion! Even better is it has some details added in!


hope you like this outfit too !


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...