Monday 21 May 2012

Outfit of the day... a very rainy day!

I like watching and reading what other bloggers are wearing but I seem to never get around to do some myself, so here I am sharing what I wore today, the rainiest day I've ever seen considering it's may!

Starting from the top, I'm wearing a striped pashmina
Pinko Trench Coat
Relish grey skinny jeans
Burberry wellies

Here is a picture I took and just tought looked so pretty:


Hope you all had a great monday! I had a really good one with exciting news!! (post coming soon)

Anna

5 comments:

  1. You have me on the edge of my seat... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog x

    <a href="http://rascalflattsmusic.us/song/Close/7244071>Close</a>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great website...and cool article man...thanx for the great post...keep on posting such articles... Resources like the one you mentioned here will be very useful to me! I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

    Seokik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...