Monday 19 March 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart

There was a lot of hype about these new lipsticks that Revlon has brought out this spring, also because they retailed at $7 in the USA, so when I saw them at my locale shop I couldn't resist picking one up. I almost fainted when the lady told me the price... 21euros for one little Revlon lipstick! I believe that it's not really great value for money (if you think that Chanel Rouge Coco Shine are only 7 euros more). Still I was there and after just a second of hesitation I bought it. I really like the color and the texture, I thought it was going to be a lot sheerer but it's actually quite pigmented.





This lip butters really melt on the lips and glide on beautifully, even on my chapped dry lips. They last a long time on, even though I would not call them moisturizing I still find them nice to wear and keep on throughout the day. I don't really think they're worth 21 euros though! but if you are in the US definitely give them a try!

hope this was helpful!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...