Saturday 17 March 2012

Makeup Wishlist! PINK!!


I love this pink trend going on this spring, it feels very bon ton, and romantic. The main focus for this new season is glowing skin and pretty soft pinks and lilacs on the eyes, and  "I just ate blackberries" stained lips.
Obviously I fell in love with a few products, and here is my wishlist!


PINK is KEY!




-Chanel Vitalumiere Hydra foundation, €47, I know it's out in the USA and I really hope it'll come out soon in Europe too!


-Christian Dior eyeshadow, €50, my favourite eyeshadows ever! I just love the pigmantationa nd the wear you get out of these shadows, nothing beats them!


-Benefit Cosmetics They're Real mascara, 24 see review here

-Chanel Horizon blush, €50 is beautifel on the skin, and gives it a natural radiance that a powder product can rarely achieve (too bad it was sold out at my sephora)

-Clinique lip treatment, $16 a must have! love love love this product, the colour range is fantastic and the moisture it gives to the skin incredible!


-Becca Cosmetics Shimmering skinperfector, €50, is a product Lisa Eldridge often uses in her youtube videos and I love it (needless to say Becca is not available in Italy)


-Christian Dior nail polish, $23, any pink polishe will do I just love the colour of this particular polish,  but sometimes I find that with nailpolishes the cheaper they are the longer they last...


What are your favourite makeup item this spring? I'd love to know!


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...