Thursday 8 March 2012

Benefit ooh la lift


Benefit is a trust worthy brand that I've only recently discovered, since Sephora in my city has started carrying it only about a year ago. Since then I’ve only tried their They’re real mascara, but yesterday I was out with my mum helping her find a nice under-eye concealer. My mum suffers from fluid retention and dark bags under her eyes, and she used to swear by YSL touché éclat, but yesterday she was looking for something that treated and lifted her bags… and that’s where we found this amazing product that WOWed us right away: Benefit ooh la lift!


It claims to be an “instant under-eye brightening boost”, and I could not find better words to describe it. As soon as the lady at Sephora applied it on my mum her bags looked significantly reduced, the skin seemed tighter and brighter (even though I find the only shade available a bit too light). The lift it gives to the under-eye area is unbelievable and the raspberry extract contained has astringent and anti-oxidant properties! I wouldn’t put it in the concealer category but as a product to use before applying you corrector or concealer!


(FYI my mum has very sensitive eyes and this product hasn’t caused her any problem so far, and she wore it the whole day yesterday and today to really give it a good try)

hope this was helpful for all of you who struggle with under-eye bags issues!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...