Wednesday 7 March 2012

Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Lip Gloss

Recently I recived from my lovely boyfriend a very appreciated present: Chanel lèvres scintillantes in the color 146 coral love.

I love these glosses, I think they're perfect for the evening, they add light and luminosity to the whole face, plus they're not too sticky nor too liquidy. They wear beautifully and last a really long time on the lips, I love to wear it on itself or over my Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in boy, I think they're the perfect duo in my book.

Excuse the eczema on my hand... :(

I think this is a fantastic gift idea, and something every girl would love to have in her makeup bad during a night out!

hope this was helpful!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...