Sunday 10 June 2012

Urban Decay Naked Palette

I know I probably was the last girl on planet Earth who did not own a naked pallette but I was quite unsure about it until I saw it in person... and now here I am blogging about this new little purchase of mine.


You probably all know about "the facts" regarding this little jewel, it contains 12 neutral eyeshadows and mine came with a very useful and nice brush and a little mini version of one of UD best selling producs the primer potion.

Here is a close up of the shades:



I really like the fact that it has a couple of mat shades in and that most of the shimmery colours are not too shimmery and very weareble even in the daytime. I like the shade sin a lot all over the lid and a little bit of toasted or buck in the crease of the eye for a soft smokey effect. I used the brush it came with to create all the looks so far and I really like it.

I think the colour half baked looks amazing for people with blue eyes as well as toasted... I can't wait to try greed, probably on my next night out! The shadows are not too pigmented and I personally like that because I find it more "mistake proof" and they're also easy to blend. What else can I say, I chose this over the naked 2 because I found it more fun while the second lookd a bit too "light brow" if you know what I mean!

hope you enjoyed your weekend!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...