Monday 25 June 2012

Outfit of the day!

In the past few weeks it's been boiling hot in Italy so I've been wearing a lot of little pretty dresses and skirts and last night I had the chance of taking a few pictures, thanks to my lovely boyfriend!!


Excuse the paleness but I'm currently studying for exams and the only sun I get is through a window + I don't like fake tanning so.... :)
The skirt and blouse are both from Zara and were very cheap since I got them on sale I believe a year ago, but they're perfect for hot days! Love them!


 My beloved Chloè Paraty bag, what can I say about it, I love it, and I would want to wear only this bag for the rest of my life!! Ballerina flats are Fendi and I find the little bow detail just adorable! The quality of the leather of these flats is incredible, soo soft!


no acccessories for this look, I kept it really simple and casual! As far as makeup goes is also kept it to the minimun, I'm wearing a touch of Nars deep throat blush and Gierlain terracotta four season brunette bronzer to warm up the face, on the eyes I have a bit of Chanel le crayon yeux smudged on the upper and lower lash line, and Max Factor false lash effect mascara, my all time favourite!

What are your must have for summer hot weather?

have a great week!!

Anna

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the look for such information.

    Seokik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...