Monday 18 June 2012

Caudaliè Eau de Beautè / Beauty Elixir


In the past couple of months this product has been receiving a lot of attention from the blogging community, and a load of good reviews so I decided to give it a try since I heard it even had some beneficial ingredients that are supposed to help with acne. 



After a good month of testing here is what I think about it: first of all  I like the fact that there are some oils in this water that you can distinctly see floating on top, which reassures me that I'm not paying an awful lot of money (10euros for 30ml) for just some water...it has grape, orange blossom, organic balm mint and rosemary in. It's supposed to refresh the make up throughout the day and should tighten pores as well. It's supposed to tighten pores but I felt like it make my oily skin a bit too oily. I don't like the smell, I really wanted to like it but there's something just odd about it. Luckily it does not linger on the skin too long. I think the best way to use this is before moisturizing in the evening, because used on makeup it makes me look really shiny and I can't understand why because everyone else seems to love it!

Bottom line is, I don't particularly like it but don't hate it either, I think this will be fantastic for anyone with drier skin that wants something fresh and light to refresh the make up with during the day or is looking for a good toner. I think I might like it more on holiday for refreshing on the beach... we'll see so far I'd say definitely buy the small bottle and test it out before investing in the big one! :)

hope this was helpful!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...