Saturday 29 September 2012

makeup wishlist

makeup wishlist


Lately I've been lusting after a million things but given my finances status (being a student and an unpaid intern) I
haven't bout much... but never the less I've been falling in love with a few new things and a few well know all 
time favourites of a few beauty gurus out there!

First of all I am in love with Chanel rouge allure's luminousse intense in palpitante after seeing it on 
Cafè makeup  which is my favourite blog when I'm looking for the latest news in the makeup world. 

One of the bits featured in my "to buy" list for my London trip fast approaching are a couple of Becca tints, 
I love the concept behind the brand which is "all about making skin look amazing" and can't wait to swatch 
and try their shimmering skin perfector too!

Chantecaille is one of those ever fascinating brands to me because of their deep attention to skin, and after 
seeing Tanya from pixi2woo an youtube use this foundation I wanted it!

SkII is one of the top japanese skincare brands and I'd love to try both their skin signature cram and their
under eye cream. I'm looking for a plum/brown eyeshadow to use as an everyday shade on these rainy 
autumnal days and Burberry is on top of my list!

Shu uemura is another Japanese brand I've been wanting to try for a while, and specially their eyelash curler 
and also thir makeup removing/ cleansing oil...

what have you been spotting in stores this this autumn winter makeup wise??

have a great saturday night!! 

Anna


                                                                      bloglovin | twitter | facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...