Wednesday 4 April 2012

New Couch, new life!

Last week I took a quick trip to Ikea because I wanted to change up my livingroom, and needed a few new pillows to decorate it. I decided to go black and white, and a bit fun!


I really like the contrast it makes with the red wall next to it, giving the room a modern twist that I find really nice and different.


This is by far my favourite pillow: Kajsa Trad, it's 100% cotton, pretty big and squared (65x65cm)


This pillow is fantastic to nap on, perfect shape to keep it behind your head and just rest on it.


These two are from the stockholm series and are really soft to the touch and about 65x65 cm each, they're really comphy, I love the whole look, and every time I sit on this couch I feel like a princess! They weren't as cheap as I would have liked them to be but they're still an ok price!

Hope you like it!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...