Wednesday 1 February 2012

Bourjois Blush!



When I went to Paris I discovered this fantastic brand, that obviously is not available in Italy called Boujois! I'm sure you all know it already, I had heard of it but never tried anything from them, so when I "accidentally" entered Sephora I could not resist buying a couple of blushers, one for me and one for a dear friend of mine. I have shade 74 Rose Ambrè, and I really like this product! 
First of all I really like the packaging, compact rounded, and it fits a little brush inside, which is very useful for touchups on the go



This blush is not too pigmented and has a mat finish, which makes it perfect for daytime. It has a subtle smell of rose, but does not clog pores. I love this particular shade because it adds a touch of life and health to my complextion without being too obvious.
 Bourjois blushes are definitely a must in my opinion and the fact that the retail at just 10 euros is fantastic. There are 16 different shades to choose from, some shimmery and other mat. 


Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...