Sunday 20 November 2011

Face & outfit of the night

Last night I went to my sister's "sweet 18" birthday party and I tought I really wanted to show you all our outfits and make-up!


My sister(left) is wearing:

Face: Chanel Vitalumiere Acqua in the shade B40, Mac Select Moisturecover (shade gone missing) and a little bit of clinique airbrush concealer in the very corner of the eye, in the colour natural

Eyes: Fresh Minerals eyeshadow in the colour lunar pressed all over the lid, and a very fine line of ArtDeco liquid liner in balck, and a few individual fake eyelashes from Sephora on the outer corners.

Lips: Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet, in the colour 38

Cheeks: Nars deep throat blush

I have on:

Face: Diorskin Nude liquid foundation shade 22, (not a huge fan), clinique airbrush concealer colour natural

Eyes: Dior eyeshadw, it's a limited edition quad from last winter it has silvery colours in and I ran some silver under the bottom lashes as well, black liquid eyeliner ArtDeco and about 4 individual lashes on each eye

Cheeks: Bourjois blush in the colour 74 rose ambré


these were the outfits we wore, she's wearing a dress and belt from Massimo Rebecchi , my dress is Richmond and the shoes Roberto Festa Milano.

hope you had a great week end!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...