Friday 11 November 2011

CHANEL and more...

When times are tough, like these past few day have been, especially for Italy, I ask myself what can I do to help the economy...and the answer is : just shop! (I'm kidding!) but anyways as I was out the other day with my mom we ended up buying a few amazing makeup items and I immediately wanted to share!


First we got a foundation for my mom, Chanel Tient Innocence compact foundation, she didn't want a liquid one because she's always on the go so she preferres something easy to carry around and do touch ups during the day. I think this foundation suits mature ladies skin type very well because it has just the right amount of coverage and at the same time is dewy and illuminates the whole complexion. ( I am a fan myself of Tient Innocence but the liquid version!)

Then we got a Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick, in the colour 38, and it is is amazing! Really long lasting, comfortable on the lips, very pigmented....just fantastic!

Then (it was actually the highlight of my day) as we were waiting in line at a pharmacy to buy a bottle of out usual Avene make up remover, I spot the very top shelf the last bottle of Bioderma H2O Sensibio makeup remover!! (which seems to be the best and most gentle one on earth, loved by some of my favourite YouTube makeup gurus like Lisa Eldridge, the Pixiwoo sisters and Tanya Burr).

So since I very much trust their opinion I immediately bought it and I've got to say it actually is super gentle and non irritating! 

Well this post seems to be long enough already...so I hope you're had a great week and are ready for an awesome weekend! :)

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...