Friday 14 October 2011

Make up wishlist

With fall finally here, and all the new F/W 2011/2012 collections finally out, I've been craving a  few new items to add to my make up collection, some brand new and some not quite so new...


Make up wishlist

Bobbi Brown Basic Brush Collection, $175


1. Chanel newest foundation, Perfection lumière, claims to be easily buildable and long lastin!
2.Tom Ford Private Blend Lipstick Black Orchid, $48 It'a an amazing colour, I'd say a true investment... see how many looks you can accieve!
3.Nars Blush, $36 I've never had one and I keep on hearing amazing things about these blushes!
4.Bobbi Brown Concealer Kit -Beige/Pale Yellow, $32 I'm in the mood for trying something new to my highlighting pens as under eye concealing...
5.CHANEL LE VERNIS NAIL COLOUR | Nordstrom, $25 how amazing is this nailpolish!?! needless to say, I can't wait to have it!

6. A new set of make up brushes! you do not want to see the state of mines...
7. Chanel Illusion d'Ombre eye shadow, always long wearing with a creamy texture...


Plus I'm looking for a new mascara, but there isn't one that stood out from the crowd, so if you have any suggestions on a good volumising and curving mascara let me know!!! :) This fall/winter look seems to be more sophisticated and chick at night with deep tones lipstick ar glittery eyes, and very fresh and natural during the day!

Hope you enjoyed it! :)

xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...