Tuesday 18 October 2011

First tinted moisturizer


As I mentioned in one of y previous blogposts, I'm not a "foundation type of girl", I don't like how it feels on the skin throw ought the day, and having acne I prefer to let y skin breath more.
For me foundation is like a special treat on a special night out, something to make me feel fabulous...but the other day I was just so pale that I needed something to make me look a bit more "alive", if you know what I mean! 










The lady at my trusted beauty shop suggested the Estee Lauder Daywear plus Multi protection anti-oxidant sheer tint release formula (I dare you say it all in one breath ;) ) with SPF 15.
I very much like this product, it comes out a bit grey-ish, and as you rub it in the skin the colour starts coming out, and leaves the skin looking enlived and slightly dewy, which I really like.
It also claims to "help prevent lines and wrinkles with a powerful new blend of encapsulated antioxidant, UVA/UVB protection and intensive hydration".

What more could I ask from my very first tinted moisturizer? Once it's on it absorbs quickly and does look just like your skin but better, and that I find fantastic! It has not broken me out or anything like that, but (for precision's sake) I've been using it on and off on days when I need it, so I don't know what would happen if I wore it every single day.

Over all it's another beautiful product from a very trustworthy brand that I've come to know and love!

Have a good night! 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...