Thursday 8 December 2011

In & out!

Sorry for my long absence! But I had so many deadlines in these past few day...but now I'm on top of it and back to blogging, I missed it so much! :) here is a quick in and out for this month.

In:
- having my paper due today and now my next deadline is on the 21st! yay!!

-my mom cooking all these amazing Christmas cakes, so yummy...

-Chrismas markets, with mulled wine stands, a tradition in my city! It's just the easiest excuse to get together after a day at the library and hang out with litterally everyone in town! I just love it!

-Christmas shopping, I just love love love shop for presents for all my family and friends, searching for the perfect present !



Out:
-When will it snow??? really! I want to go skiing surrounded by beautiful white mountains!

-deadlines! I've so much to study for my finals! especially finance, I just hope everything will go smoothly!

hope you're having a great december! more posts coming soon, promise!!

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...