Wednesday 14 December 2011

Evening "wish-outfit"



This friday I have a pretty formal Christmas dinner to attend, always if I get over this awful cold I got... and in a perfect world that's how I'd like to go dressed!

Evening "wish-outfit"



Armani Exchange nylon hosiery, $24
Jimmy Choo high heel shoes, $665
Yves Saint Laurent suede shoes, $795
Yves Saint Laurent suede shoes, $795




1.Wilfred Shrunken Chevalier Blazer with Satin Lapels
2.Mulberry’s Bow Dress
3.Yves Saint Laurent Gold-plated stingray-effect chain necklace and bracelet (obviousely would   look for a similar design but a whole lot cheaper!! ;) ) Pomellato does a similar deging that I love even more
4.MIU MIU Madras Leather Lock Clutch Bag, I just think the design is so clean yet modern and perfect for any special occasion, I believe this would be a good investment and would last for years to come!
5.Gold rose crystal earrings $44 (£28) - debenhams.com they look fantastic, and I must say I love rose shape earring at any time of the year!
6. black tight, any kind will do!! But these in particular are Animal Tights $24 - armaniexchange.com
7. YSL Tribtoo suede pumps, how gorgeouse these shoes are is unbelievable!
8.Jimmy Choo Quiet patent-leather pumps

I had a hard time with the shoes, shiny or not?? mmm... guess we'll never know! Just keep on dreaming and wishing... and who knows maybe santa will read my blog and decide to be sooo kind to jump on his slide and bring me something special... ;)

hope this made you dream and wish a little too! :)

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...