Wednesday 20 July 2011

Perricone MD cleansing treatment bar

Like I said before I've a bit of a problem with acne and after that acne marks! so the other week I bought a glycolic acid bar soap which costed a fortune to fade my acne marks and my mom's pigmentation spot (since it was so expensive mind as well use it for more purposes! ) .
After only a week my mom's skin is so much better, it's unbelievable, whereas mine hasn't improved so much, but it surely did some good! I can see improvements especially around my chin area!
The way I use it is just like a regular soap, but for extra quick result you can let it sit for a couple of minutes and then rinse away with warm water. The whole complexion looks more healthy and glowy!!
I say if you suffer from pigmentation/marks left from spots, or just dull skin it's worth a try!



Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...