Tuesday 12 April 2011

In & out...

In:


STARTING A BLOG!!!! :)


Chloè Paraty bags... i love them, need to get my hands on one of them asap!!


Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua... everyone seems to love it, I guess     it'll be my next beauty-buy! 


Spring... i can finally go around town on my Vespa!!


"Just go with it"... Jennifer Aniston is always amazing and I had a really good time watching this movie!! Good fun!!


Out:


Doirskin Nude foundation... always looks cakey on me :(


procrastinating... no more excuses!need to get more stuff done in 24 hours...


classes at 8:30 a.m. (i need my beauty rest!!)


nail polishes that chip after 2 hours... I can't stend it, so annoying!!


chloè paraty (picture from the Chloè website):





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...